Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Invitation

After the diamond guy we met with our invitation designer, Liz.  Liz is actually a family friend.  She dated my dad in college and now is in the Women’s Guild with my mom at our church.  They are great friends, having all gone to college together.  So we are very blessed to have her in our life and to have her want to be an active part of our wedding.


She’s such an artist, as soon as you pull up to her house you are drawn to the creativity.  I wish I had taken some pictures….she has a huge front yard with an seating arrangement featuring a hanging chandelier…IN HER FRONT YARD. 


Amazing. 


Inside her home seems small, which I don’t understand looking at the outside.  But I think instead of small I would say it’s comfortable, inviting and intimate. 


She painted her pantry door with chalkboard paint and had a cute surprise waiting for us there…
So sweet right?  I’m excited to see where she takes my ideas for a barn, a barn brand and all our crazy requests in regards to the save the dates, invitations, rsvps, programs and thank yous.


We'll need:
- Save the Date
- Invitation with RSVP card
- Church Program
- Thank you cards


I love the chalkboard, wood grain look as seen on my pinterest wedding page.


Ahh! So much to think of and so little time!!


Living Life to the Fullest and blessed with talented friends along the way!


-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment