Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Conversation with God

As Chuy and I drove home from Dallas last weekend I took the wheel.  After two days of HUGE and delicious meals prepared by my dad we were both in a food coma.  But Chuy drove to Dallas so I drove home.  As Chuy slept I prayed.  I prayed that I could quiet my mind and speak to God.  More like hear God speak to me.  It really helped me on the drive and then this happened....

Chuy wakes up and says "Woah!  I just had a dream and someone was asking me 'So where's the ring? Where's her diamond ring'" and he added "I think it was Jesus".

Then he falls back asleep only to wake up again saying "I just had a dream your dad gave me this bracelet that said 'Strength' on one side and something else on the other"

Falls asleep

Wakes up and says "What did you say?"
I reply "nothing"
He says "Oh, I thought you said 'The smell of Joy'

Falls back sleep

Then says "No." as a dog runs out into the street.  So I ask him "did you see that dog?!" and he replied "No, I said 'no' before you even asked me the question".

It was a wierd car ride.  It definitly kept me entertained.  It didn't cross my mind that this could be God speaking through Chuy until I asked him the next day if he remembered anything.  He didn't remember saying any of that. 

via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment