Thursday, March 29, 2012

You can't be fearful

This week has been weird!  Mainly Tuesday and Wednesday, I've been in a funk.
I think it's because I had a job interview on Monday and it wasn't as great as I thought it would be.  It went well, but he needs to fill another position before he can even think about hiring for the position I interviewed for.  So that kinda shot me down and I've been down ever since.
I'm also SO ready to start wedding planning but I can't do anything until I pick a wedding date.  I can't do that until we meet with the priest which can't happen until after Easter, so we're at a stand still.
I've also started packing up my apartment. It's really sad to come home to bare walls and boxes.   But I know it's better to get started sooner rather than later.

Today I took my vitamins (haven't done that in 5 days) and saw this quote:

source
So True.

I can't be scared I didn't get the job and grateful I was even considered for an interview.
I can't be fearful our wedding date will be unavailable and grateful I have an amazing man to marry!
I can't be scared to leave my apartment and thankful I have a safe home waiting for me on the other side. 
It's one or the other.  If I'm scared, I'm not thankful.  How can you be thankful for something you are scared of?  I know you can- I'm doing it right now, but I shouldn't.  That's the point.
It's all about perspective. 

Another night of solid sleep and I should be good to go!  Just in time for the weekend.

Living Life the the fullest with gratitude not fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment