Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wedding images I love

Dear Martha Stewart Weddings,
I love that you added a 'Pin It' button your site, but for some reason my browser doesn't pick up the images in your gallery (it only picks up the smaller images on the page).  So I'm giving you credit here, but I'd love if you could fix that so my pins go right to your site.
EDIT(3/23): turns out my computer is just too slow to pick up the button for pinning, but either way when you try to use the 'Pin It' button it pins the first page of the gallery, no the picture you are looking at.  Get it together Martha.
Thanks, your biggest fan!

On the barn doors?
source

Love candles - this makes them more modern!
source

The Man would love this, he's always dunking stuff in his coffee
source

Simple, elegant and powerful! 
Too bad peopies are $4.95 a stem wholesale!
source

nice way to give the guys some character without changing the entire suit
source

Instead of a ring pillow - an antique ring box!  love!
source

No comments:

Post a Comment