Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Favorite Bloggers Part 2

Time for another set of bloggers I adore.  These are 4 home decor and home renovation ladies.


Website


Holly reblogs from fellow bloggers.  I love that because it helps me find new blogs and new inspiration!


Holly does do alot of crafts on her own as well.  Like turning pallet boards into ART! 




Another blogger:


Click image to visit website


This chick is intense.  She has TONS of posts, tons of sponsors and she shares other bloggers through 'link parties'.  


From this

To this!!
Seriously, check out her blog you'll be inspired for your home and your blog!




One more with alot of sponsors:




 I found Anna through Pinterest.  She posts about house cleaning with simple and natural products.  She also has great organizing ideas.  


  


 I look forward to trying out her ideas when I have a house of my own!  But first - the Move!!


Last blogger for today, 



Another chick with alot of sponsors and great ideas.  Sarah is pretty funny because she'll take pictures of herself completing a project and she'll be so embarrassed because she has no make up on.  But really - who would wear make up when sanding and painting?!  However, I can totally relate so I like her.  

From this
To this


Of course, I hope you continue reading my blog but I do hope you visit the blogs of these fabulous women!  Enjoy!!




Next time I'll share with you my favorite style blogs!

Living Life to the fullest, one inspiring blog at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment