Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Favorite Bloggers

Time to share with you a few of my favorite blogs!!

Melissa from 320 Sycamore shares her AMAZING home renovations
Seriously, check out her Kitchen redo! 





Michelle at The Vintage Apple is a elementary school teacher
in a low income school district and while her day is worse
than I could ever imagine (think of re-living those years in elementary school where everyone hates you) she seems to find the silver lining in her day!
She also just got married and has an amazing husband and a doggy!
My kind of lady!







I love Jamie's blog title because I'm pretty sure it has to do with a beautiful song I hear at tons of weddings.  Jamie puts tons of Pinteresting images up every Wednesday. I love the dresses she shares!  Also, because I love her blog design I revised my blog (once again) thanks to her designer!  It's really simple!


<><> <><>
Another blogger named Michelle...Has a beautiful family, a loving husband and is having some issues fitting in with her neighborhood stay at home mothers. 
She does alot of pinning also!




I might need to make this into a page on my blog....I have a TON of other favorites including some personal friends of mine!  Stay tuned!


Live Life to the Fullest....one inspiring blog at a time!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment