Monday, March 12, 2012

fat secret



Next Tuesday is the last day for our in-office Biggest Loser competition.  
With a $20 buy in and the last winner getting $300 at the end, 7 weeks ago I decided this was my opportunity to make some extra moola!  


However, this is the last week to lose weight and it's too little too late!  I can only hope while everyone is taking vacation days for Spring Break, they are stuffing their faces and not at the gym all day.  And while I'm sitting at work in front of a computer all day I am going to do a 5 day detox  - a.k.a. a Reset .  My doctor said I should eat 5 meals a day, so the Reset is a great option for that....sure beats starving myself like most of those diets.  And it's SUPER easy - the fruit juicing I was doing was great but these Usana shakes are fast and filling!!




I also ran across this website www.fatsecret.com .  Turns out I used it in 2010...stopped using it and then gained weight, so maybe I should have kept up with it.  





You create an account, enter your weight, height, what you ate that day and what exercise you did.  It has TONS of food items and registers the calories for you.  It even has Usana products!!  But it doesn't have hot yoga. 


Wish me luck!  I need to get in the habit of working out...there's alot to look forward to this year!


Living Life to the Fullest one RESET at a time


-Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment