Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's your color personality?

I recently took this color personality quiz which was pretty fun.  I was expecting the simple green, blue, black, white colors....but I came out with the color personality of: CORAL

 *elegant*
*down to earth*
*sweetly feminine*

It finally clicked.  I'm elegant yet down to earth and sometimes I'm even sweetly feminine.  So coral is most definitely my color personality.  I love natural blues, greens, whites, etc and a pop of coral would look beautiful in every room in my apartment.  I'm so excited with this!  I've never LOVED orange or LOVED pink, but I'm always drawn to them...and coral is the best of both worlds!

Some Inspiration in shades of Coral:

via
Love the blue walls, carpet, art work and oh ya, there's coral
via
Love that the coral is on the wall and everything else is neutral.
But because of the walls this room has a bright character!
Love EVERYTHING about this collage - patterns, blue, white, coral, texture, gold!

Love the symmetry. Love the blue and white with pop of coral

all three above via
Love the blue and white again, but also the texture in the pieces from nature
Oh, and there's a pop or coral!  It totally makes a room for me!
Don't get me wrong, sometimes coral triggers the thought of an old lady's 1970's condo or a retirement home in Miami.  But I find relaxation in both of those examples. 
An old lady with nothing to do all day...yes I'd love to be her.
In Miami living off my retirement?  Can't wait for that day either! 

And yes, I'm sureyou thought of coral and thought of the photo below (which I LOVE)
No matter how you look at it, I'm smitten by coral.

via


Living an "elegant, down to earth" Life to the Fullest with hints of coral!

-Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment