Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Be Happy

There is WAY too much going on in my life right now.  It's ALL great, but it's ALOT.

Wrapping up Easter and one of my best friend's birthdays I wanted to share something with you all that has worked WONDERS for me and my outlook on life lately.

I hope the following is helpful to you...if it's not, take a deep breath, open your mind and your heart (mainly your heart) and read it again.  It's a note from our creator:


I have made this day for you. Be careful not to complain about anything in it ~ not your English test, not your frizzy hair, not even the weather ~ because I am the Creator of this day. Instead, decide to be happy today. Open your eyes, and choose to look for all the blessings I have hidden in this day.
Then live today ~ just today. Don’t think about mistakes you’ve made in the past. Don’t worry about what will happen tomorrow. You will  only end up wasting today. I want you to enjoy abundant Life in My Presence ~ today!

This amazing note is from a children's book: Jesus Calling which I found on Traci's blog: http://www.beneathmyheart.net/

So please enjoy today!  Live today! & Be Happy Today!




Living Life to the Fullest and deciding to be happy today.
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment