Friday, April 13, 2012

UPDATE: 30 before 30

6mths after my first 30 before 30 post....let's see how I've done:

1. Pay off all loans except Sallie Mae (the big one)
2. Marry man of my dreams
3. Become a director in USANA
4. Travel to Europe
5. Vacation with best friends!
6. Run a half marathon (yikes!) but after reading this:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/26/27-marathons/?cp=23 I'm not going to do it publicly.... That will probably help it happen!
7. Grow an herb garden
8. Complete wedding planner
certification
9. Make a dress from scratch
10. Lose 35 lbs (if I can do #6 i can probably do this)

11. Begin a blogging habit
12. Have multiple streams of income
13. Get a mammogram (mom got breast cancer at 40) Had this done on March 15th and she found 2 benign 'potatoes' so I'll need a mammogram at age 30 for sure.

14. Get dogs UTD on shots
15. Get a big dog!! (
bullmastiff!)
16. umm finish this list (30 things is alot! with only 4 years to do it! ay!)
17. Become a CMP
18. Make multiple pins from pinterest https://pinterest.com/rachelkellar/completed-pins/ 
19. Remember friends' birthdays and send card in mail!
20. Throw really great party for each friend (birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, whatev the reason) <-- I tried this this year, but it didn't work out as well as I would hope.  It's an ongoing goal21. Help mom on her dental practice website:
http://www.drpaticiakellardds.com/ SEO, Google Analytics
22. Travel to NYC with sisters
23. Restrict eating habit - mainly vegetables, pasta, rice and fish. Honey=sweets
24. Get my fashion sense back - ay! suits suck
25. Be grateful that I have time and effort to volunteer (I'm giving, not receiving acts of service)
26. Help someone who is unemployed find a job
27. Make spiked eggnog
28. Eat crock pot meals 2 weeks each month (save time and money)
29. Get business name registered
30. Be determined


I'd say I've done 4.5 of the 30 things. 
With 4 years until age 30 I'll need to do 7.5 a year.
I'm more than halfway there!!!

How's your life goal list going?

Living Life to the Fullest and completing goals along the way!

-Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I received a FABULOUS baby shower so I'd say it worked out well :) Love your list...love you!!

    ReplyDelete