Friday, April 20, 2012

Puck Packing!

Well the big move weekend is finally here.  I am up to my eyeballs in stress and anxiety.  When this happens instead of screaming and jumping off a cliff I'm the type who sits completely still.  Obviously, I've found time to write a blog post!


Here's what is going through my head:


"Pack the dishes, that will be easy"
"Ya, easy until I'm hungry for dinner then I'll need the dishes!"
"Go get fast food then you won't dirty dishes"
"Are you kidding?  I gotta save money for gas, who knows how much gas I'll waste with that extra weight in my car"
"Fine, don't do the kitchen. Do the bathroom"
"But I'll need to shower after I pack, I'll be so gross"
"FINE do the living room!" 
"I don't want to do the living room, it's so pretty and it makes me happy looking at it."
"If you were packing you wouldn't have time to look at the pretty living room!"
"Ok, well where should I start? The kitchen?"
....


It's a vicious cycle.
the Farmer comes tonight with his brother, who is sleeping on the couch.  So I definitely need to get the boxes off the couch.  But what should I fill them with??








Wish me luck!


Living Life to the Fullest, one box at a time!


-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment