Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My weekend....

Started with spiked egg nog with my dad and boyfriend.  Ran into too many people I knew throughout the course of the day. Old friends from church, youth group and my mom's CPA.  Best part about spiked eggnog, you don't smell like alcohol, you smell like Christmas!
        Boyfriend was confused about this mobile facebook and freaked out on why he couldn't see my facebook updates and he could see all his other friends'.  Turns out his friends update a million times a day.  I'm more of a once a day poster if at all.
        Bought a family Christmas tree.   It needed to have 12" cut off the truck to fit in the tree stand - so it's a hobbit tree.  My cynical mother stayed up all night waiting to see us put it up, just to laugh in our faces. They say laughter is the best medicine; here's hoping!  
        Went to a college party - haven't done that in a while....realized there's a reason why I haven't done that in a while...it makes me feel OLD.
        Wrapped Christmas presents for the needy.  Had a white elephant gift exchange at work.  
        Ended the weekend with Buffalo wings, fries and The Hangover Part II along side my boyfriend.  Movie was pretty funny, not as good as the first of course, but much better than most sequels.  
     This upcoming week is full of meetings, appointments and weekend travelling....but the light at the end of the tunnel is a case of wine with my name on it!  Ho Ho WineO!


Living life to the fullest, one busy weekend at a time.


white elephant image source  beerpong image source 


No comments:

Post a Comment