Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas for One


 My first Christmas in this apartment, probably won't be my last.  I love that I have a fire place and a mantel!  So many options when it comes to decorating!!  Everything I used to decorate this mantel comes from people I love!  

  • Picked this "holly" while on a dog walk with my loves, Max and Ranger.
  • Snowman stocking hanger - my parents don't use these any more so my mom suggested I take one.
  • Pine cones from my boyfriend's pine tree in front of his house in west Texas.


  •  Nativity scene - my parents have TONS of these in various mediums (clay, wood, stone, etc) so I got the stained glass one.  
  • Pointsettias - my little sister's choir was selling these for $10 each, so I bought 4....later saw them at the grocery store for $4.00 each!  But I'm supporting the choir...
  • And finally, the stocking was made by my mom 25 years ago...ahh the joys of being the first born!

No comments:

Post a Comment