Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Places I've never been

New York City
Yep, never been to New York City....I've never had the opportunity to go. "but Rachel, you're the kind of girl who makes her own opportunities" Ok, this is true...Real Answer - I'm afraid if I go I'll never come back!  But it's definitely on my to-do list and I have a friend with a boyfriend there, so I could totally couch surf.





Cumberland Island
My friend recently visited and posted these photos as such a teaser! 

I can already see myself walking along this beach with little pieces of sand picked up by the wind dropped in the crevese's of my ears only for me to find them later in the day on my pillow after an afternoon nap. 


Little Rock, AR


I've heard Little Rock Arkansas is a beautiful land.  Lots of greenery, hills and mountains of tall trees.

Like this from Norwood Creech










Outer Banks of North Carolina (OBX)
With all the weddings this year and my love life at a stand-still.  My girlfriends and I are thinking of taking a single girl vacation to OBX. 

With town names like Duck, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills and Whalebone Junction, it seems like the perfect place to escape with true friends, a great book and plenty of wine. 



That's all I can think of for now, but let's see where the wind blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment