Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Best Morning I've had in a long time!

I was visiting this health website and there was a poll:

"Why do you work out?"
Options included:
a) I have a big event coming up and I need to look good
b) My body is in pain because of the extra weight, so I'm doing it to help myself
c) I don't like the way my body looks
d) Just to stay healthy
e) Oh Hell, all of the above!


Umm yea - I totally chose (e) and 60% of the poll did also. 
"SLAP"
That's the sound of me slapping myself across the face and telling myself to stop putting off running and just go out there and do it!
Holy - shamoly! 
I went running yesterday on my beautiful San Antonio River and it sucked!  I was in so much pain!  I ran with a friend, who helped push me but the actually running process has never been easy for me. 
However, waking up with my alarm this morning - was very easy, walking that same 2 miles with my dog this morning - peice of cake, and coming into work not needing coffee just to be pleasant....well that's just the way it is supposed to be right?


This is a good thing.  I'm not going to let this feeling go


I'll be exploring different running paths throughout the river and this great city of San Antonio.  I'm really looking forward to running Eisenhower Park.



 
Kinda what my running path looks like:
By @ColleenPence

No comments:

Post a Comment