Friday, May 25, 2012

Dog-gon week

What a freakin week! This week has gone to the dogs.
First the dog days of summer are definitely here with temperatures in the high 90's.  Then the neighbors pitbull escapes! The rumor has it he was going for my 2 year old nephew but the boy's chihuahua got in the way and it was attacked by the pitbull, instead of the boy.

The farmer got a stomach virus with a headache and he was throwing up for 3 days straight. He was sick as a dog.
And finally my puppies got their summer haircut. I love that they love me unconditionally because that haircut is embarrassing! I can't even post pictures, it's sad.

But we are going to Dallas this weekend for Memorial day/dance recital/graduation parties and no hair cut or sickness us going to stop us!

No comments:

Post a Comment