Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinterest!!

For the creative person in us all....who is overloaded by work and a million other things in life....I give you the BEST creative outlet I've found so far

Clicking that logo goes to my Pinterest Boards
Check it out!



Have you heard of Pinterest??????
If not, get on board!

Some define Pinterest as the following......

Source

Source
  But I have completely fallen in love with this virtural scrapbook.  Instead of tearing pages out of magazines and storing them away in my "future house" file or "outfits for fall" book (both of which I only run across when I'm cleaning out my desk); this online pin-board is a continuous reminder of EVERYTHING that's going on in this crazy head of mine!

  Something to keep in mind when pinning.  TRY your hardest to FIND THE ORIGINAL SOURCE of what you find.  I honestly have no clue how to go about finding the original sources for the above images.  But things like photography, interior design, menu ideas, etc. need to be credited to their original creator.  People make a living taking pictures, designing homes, creating menus, and it's only fair to acknowledge that and help them drive their business.  Having said that - if you are a business owner, you MUST have a Pinterest page for your product (or your services) so that you can easily be shared!  It's free marketing!

Best of luck and Happy Pinning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment