Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Honest Truth

I really do my best to not pre-judge but it happens.  And I am the first to admit to being a skeptic.  It happens in business and even my love life.  It's sad when you doubt someone's true intentions and when you finally do it's too late and the opportunity is gone.  So when USANA said they are the best of the best, I admit a part of me (0.001%) couldn't believe it.  I didn't want to be a part of some cult that preaches and it's members blindly follow...with a biochemistry background, I needed scientific proof these products were legit.  My prayers were answered this week and I was born a 100% believer!!!

ConsumerLabs, as in the Consumer Reports, the most legitimate product review company in America, tested USANA products and found the following:

ConsumerLab.com has announced that they’ve tested and approved the flagship USANA product, the USANA® Essentials™. This independent testing verifies the supplements that make up the Essentials meet ConsumerLab.com’s strict requirements for ingredient quality and quantity.

In other words, the Essentials was just tested by one of the most stringent third-party groups out there, and passed with flying colors!


Why aren't you getting any healthier and making money with a team that is moving mountains with the creditials to prove it!!!
(oh ya, stocks are up too)

Call or e-mail me TODAY: http://www.livinglifethefullest.usana.com/ and join the momentum!!


Living Life to the Fullest with a Consumer Reports ConsumerLab.com validation!

-Rachel Kellar




I also wanted to share this article that goes into more specifics about the how and why USANA earned this recognition

No comments:

Post a Comment