Saturday, June 18, 2011

Affirmation

I've always been an affirmation girl.  I remember when I was in high school I would write on my mirror "You can do it!" or "smile".  Just little things to keep me positive.


Now I blog, tweet and have little post-its like this around my desk and around my apartment:






Last night when I realized my direct deposit was hitting my bank account and my automatic bill payments were hitting Monday morning I added another life affirmation: I will keep more than 80% of my paycheck for ME (me, my family, my savings, my lifestyle) and not let it all go to bills!!
Grr, it's so frustrating when you have so many school bills and doctor bills on top of living expenses!  There is no need for this stress and anxiety.  I seriously can't take it anymore.  I know my participation in USANA is the right thing for me at this time.  I probably needed a 2nd income a while ago, but I'm glad I found it now before things got worse!!  If you'd like to have a second income, contact me by e-mail:  rachelnkellar at gmail.  I'd love to have you join my successful USANA team!!


living life to the fullest by creating and following through with affirmations every day!


-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment