Sunday, May 22, 2011

USANA

I am so excited to be making a huge change in my life!  I've had a fortunate past and really took alot for granted.  Now that I'm out in the "real world" I've realized nothing is handed to you on a silver platter.  Don't get my wrong, I have a great job and I love going to work every day!  However, there is a part of my life that is empty...I've been anticipating something (or someone) to come into my life and change it for the better.  But I've never been willing to manifest that occurring!!

Well - now I am manifesting my destiny.  I am creating the second income I always dreamed of.  No, it won't hug me through the night to keep me warm, but it will help pay the electricity bill!

I look forward to sharing my journey with USANA on this blog.  If you'd like to learn more about USANA visit my website at http://www.livelifetothefullest.usana.com/ or call/e-mail me!!  I'd love to experience this journey with you!

-Living Life to the Fullest with USANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment