Friday, March 18, 2011

There is no manual

Why do we pretend that there is an actual manual on how to live life?  The ten commandments are a great guideline to life and covers the main human basics...things people should know and sometimes they forget.  But really, for those of us who aren't murderers, cheaters or atheists....why do we torture ourselves in living a 'certain' way? What a waste of a life!

I have an amazing man in my life and I know I should spend the rest of my life with him.  I know this now because I've never known this before.  I know now is the time.  and yes, I've known him for 1 month.  So society says I should wait YEARS before getting engaged, or heaven forbid married.  And I should be ok with that??? Well I'm not.  Society is in a pretty screwed up place right now, I have very little respect for my elders (I guess that's breaking a commandment isn't it) and I'm not sure it's my opportunity to learn from their mistakes....they should learn from their mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment