Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Road Ahead

I've known my best friend since kindergarten.  We are completely opposite, but similar in so many ways.  Just the other day we were enjoying a hot yoga class (in 98 degrees) and the poses that were easy for me were difficult for her and visa versa. 

She chose a University close to home and I traveled hours away from home, however we both "took our time" in graduating.  As I move back to our hometown, she has the opportunity to intern at a west coast vineyard.  I am so happy for her and the move - so happy that I am going to be a part of her trip!  We are taking a 30 hour ROAD TRIP! 

The two route options are:
a) New Mexico, Las Vegas, San Diego, San Francisco
b) Oklahoma, Colorado, Boise, Salt Lake City

The object of the trip is to arrive at our destination safe and sound.  My friend is keeping her car during the intership, so we are driving there and flying back without her.  Vegas is tempting....but I'm not sure it's the best option.  I've never been to Vegas, but I'm sure I will go at sometime in my life.  Salt Lake City, Boise Idaho?  I doubt a friend will have a bachelorette party in either of those towns, so maybe now's the time to visit!

Check my twitter for updates on the road!!

Living life to the fullest...one interstate at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment